Share your video
Since we can't film every interesting story ourselves, this is a way for you to contribute your own experiences to the My So-Called Selfish Life project. We want to share and spotlight the many diverse stories about the choice to have or not have children–including yours.
This project is still in BETA. Want to be one of our BETA TESTERS?
1. Shoot a 10 to 30 second video of yourself on your phone in *horizontal* format. Treat this like a casual video selfie, relax and be yourself!
2. Introduce yourself with any details you want to share (location, age, job, background).
3. Get inspired with these topics:
• When I first knew I didn't want to have children, or when I decided to have one
• How others reacted to my decision and how I responded
• How my ethnic, religious, economic, etc, background affected my choice or experience of having or not having children
• I don't regret my choice about kids, but I do regret....
4. Fill out the submission form and upload your video!
Fill out this form below and then upload your video to our private folder.