share your video selfie
Want to be in the film? Send us your video selfie and we might put you in the My So-Called Selfish Life project. We're collecting the diverse stories about not having children–including yours.
1. Film a 30-second video of yourself on your phone in *horizontal* format. Or have a friend do it. Keep it fun and casual. Just make sure there is enough light on your face and it's in focus. Want some examples?
2. Introduce yourself (location, age, job, background, whatever).
3. Tell us about your experiences of not having kids, by choice or circumstance.
4. Fill out the submission form and upload your video at the link below!
• How you knew didn't want to have children, or made peace with not having them
• How others reacted to your decision and how you responded
• How your cultural/ethnic background affected my experience of not having children
• I don't regret my choice about kids, but I do regret [fill in the blank]
Fill out this form below and then upload your video to our private folder.